Sample View - Close window to return
* 1/2 pound ground beef
* 1 small onion, chopped
* 1 pre-baked Italian bread chell crust
* 8 ounces can pizza sauce
* 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
* 20 dill pickle coin slices
* 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
* 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
* 1 teaspoon pizza or Italian seasonings
In a skillet, cook beef and onion until meat is no longer pink. Drain, then set aside.
Place crust in an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan. Spread sauce, top with beef mixture, bacon, pickles and cheeses; sprinkle with seasonings.
Bake at 450F for 10 minutes or until cheeses have melted. Cut into slices and serve.